A. Limited Warranty
1. ANVIL Brewing Equipment warrants to the original purchaser that this product will be free from manufacturing defects in material workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase by the customer. Proof of purchase is required. ANVIL Brewing Equipment’s obligation to repair or replace defective materials or workmanship is the sole obligation of ANVIL Brewing Equipment under this limited warranty.
2. This product is for home use only. The limited warranty covers only those defects that arise as a result of normal use of the product and does not cover any other problems, including, but not limited to, those that arise as a result of:
a. Improper maintenance or modification;
b. Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring by customer;
c. Operation outside of the product’s specifications;
d. Carelessness or neglect to operate the product in accordance with instructions provided with the product;
e. Damaging the tamper label on the product;
f. Damage by over-tightening the fasteners;
g. Failure to follow cleaning and / or maintenance procedures; or
h. Exceeding published operational temperatures.
3. ANVIL Brewing Equipment reserves the right to request delivery of the defective component for inspection before processing the warranty claim. If ANVIL Brewing Equipment receives, during the applicable warranty period, notice of a defect in any component that is covered by the warranty, ANVIL Brewing Equipment shall either repair or replace the defective component with a new or rebuilt component at ANVIL Brewing Equipment’s option.
4. ANVIL Brewing Equipment must be notified within seven (7) days of the delivery date of any shipping damage. The customer is responsible for shipping damage outside of this time period. Approval for return must be provided by ANVIL Brewing Equipment prior to any return. The customer is responsible for keeping all original packaging material for warranty returns. ANVIL Brewing Equipment is not responsible for damage from improperly packaged warranty returns, and these repair costs will be the sole responsibility of the customer. Shipping costs for warrantee returns are covered only for the contiguous United States.
5. ANVIL Brewing Equipment’s limited warranty is valid in any country where the product is distributed.
B. Limitations of Warranty
1. Any implied warranty that is found to arise by way of state or federal law, including any implied warranty of merchantability or any implied warranty of fitness, is limited in duration to the terms of this limited warranty and is limited in scope of coverage to this warranty. ANVIL Brewing Equipment disclaims any express or implied warranty, including any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability, on items excluded from coverage as set forth in this limited warranty.
2. ANVIL Brewing Equipment makes no warranty of any nature beyond that contained in this limited warranty. No one has authority to enlarge, amend, or modify this limited warranty.
3. ANVIL Brewing Equipment does not authorize anyone to create any other obligation for it regarding this product.
4. ANVIL Brewing Equipment is not responsible for any representation, promise, or warranty made by any independent dealer or other person beyond what is expressly stated in this limited warranty. Any selling or servicing dealer is not ANVIL Brewing Equipment’s agent, but an independent entity.
5. ANVIL Brewing Equipment does not extend this warranty to products made by third party manufacturers, E.g. Brew Bag. For warranties on their products, see their warranty policy.
C. Limitations of Liability
1. The remedies provided in this warranty are the customer’s sole and exclusive remedies.
2. Except for the obligations specifically set forth in this warranty, in no event shall ANVIL Brewing Equipment be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, whether
based on contract, tort, or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
3. This warranty does not cover, and in no event shall ANVIL Brewing Equipment be liable for, travel, lodging, or any other expense incurred due to manufacturing defects in material and workmanship, or any other reason.
4. Any performance of repairs after the warranty coverage period has expired or performance of repairs regarding anything excluded from coverage after this limited warranty
5. Shall be considered good-will repairs and they will not alter the terms of this limited warranty, or extend any warranty coverage period.
6. Venue for any legal proceedings relating to or arising out of this warranty shall be in Tippecanoe County, Indiana, United States, which courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
D. Local Law
1. This warranty gives the customer specific legal rights. The customer may also have other rights that vary from state to state in the United States or other countries.
2. To the extent that this warranty is inconsistent with local law, it shall be deemed modified, only to the extent necessary to be consistent with such local law.