Specifically designed for brewing applications, the Anvil Brewing
Equipment's 7.5 gallon brew kettle is perfect for doing full wort boils
for 5 gallon batches. It can also work great as a hot liquor tank, and
with the optional false bottom can even be used as a mash tun for 5
gallon batches! As a mash tun, due to its size, you would be limited to
smaller gravity beers. Anvil Brewing Equipment brew kettles are as
durable as they get. This rugged kettle
is constructed from high quality materials and is designed for a lifetime of
The kettle is graduated with internal etchings that show measurements in
both gallons and liters, ensuring accurate measurements every time.
Anvil kettles come standard with a thermometer, 1/2 in. NPT ball valve
and dip tube that reaches down to within 3/8 in. of the bottom of the
kettle. Up your game with a 7.5 gallon brew kettle!
Kettle Dimensions: Height-14" | Diameter-12 3/4"
Temp Probe Minimum Depth: 3.1 gallons
Standard equipment includes:
- Heavy 18 gauge 304 stainless steel with reinforced
lip for durability and easy cleaning.
- Induction capable tri-ply clad
- Internal etched level graduations in gal
and liters for accurate measurements.
- A dual scale F/C thermometer – included
- Solid cast stainless steel handles for
comfort and durability – no rivets to leak or harbor contaminations!
- Lid conveniently rests on kettle handle.
- Purpose built stainless steel ball valve
with integral bulkhead seal is rock solid, easy to install and disassemble, and
will never leak.
- Dip tube drains to within 3/8” of the bottom
of the kettle.
- Thermometer probe height is 5 3/4" from bottom of the kettle. 3.1 Gallons are needed to cover.
Anvil Brewing Equipment provides everything you need in a
brew kettle! But if you want more, add a boil kettle strainer
for the ultimate
in hop and trub filtration or convert your Anvil Brew Kettle to a mash tun with
our optional perforated false bottom.