Anvil Brewing Equipment’s 5.5 gal kettle is the ultimate
stovetop brew kettle for 1- 2.5 gallon batches or 5 gallon concentrated wort boils. Specifically designed for brewing applications, this 5.5 gallon
kettle is perfect for doing small batch sizes, and can even be used as a
small hot liquor tank! Anvil Brewing Equipment brew kettles are as
durable as they get. This rugged kettle
is constructed from high quality materials and is designed for a lifetime of
The kettle is graduated with internal etchings that show measurements in
both gallons and liters, ensuring accurate measurements every time.
Anvil kettles come standard with a thermometer, 1/2 in. NPT ball valve
and dip tube that reaches down to within 3/8 in. of the bottom of the
kettle. Up your game with a 5.5 gallon brew kettle!
Kettle Dimensions: Height-11 5/8" | Diameter-12"
Temp Probe Minimum Depth: 2.7 gallons
- Heavy 18 gauge stainless steel with
reinforced lip for durability and easy cleaning.
- Induction capable tri-ply clad
- Internal etched level graduations in gal
and liters for accurate measurements.
- A dual scale F/C thermometer – included
- Comfortable, strong, easy carry handles
installed without unsanitary rivets.
- Lid rests on kettle handle.
- Ideal 1-1 height to diameter ratio.
- Purpose built stainless steel ball valve
with integral bulkhead seal is rock solid, easy to disassemble for cleaning,
and will never leak.
- Dip tube drains to within 3/8” of the
bottom of the kettle.
- Thermometer probe height is 5 3/4" from bottom of the kettle. 3 Gallons are needed to cover.
- A boil kettle strainer for hop and trub filtration is also