ANVIL Foundry™ is the most versatile all-in-one brewing system available. From the triple element low watt density dual voltage heaters for blazing fast heating speeds, to the unique high flow grain basket, you won't find a more powerful feature rich product.
Max Grain Capacity - 16 Pounds
- Switchable Between 120V 1600W, 13A and 240V 2800W, 12A for Faster Heating & Better Boils.
- Unique High Flow Grain Basket with 150% More Perforations to Virtually Eliminate Stuck Mashes.
- Large Capacity Increases Efficiency and Grain Capacity.
- Double Wall Insulation Maintains Mash Temps and Increases Heating Speeds.
- Ultra Low Watt Density, Triple Element Heaters - Won't Scorch.
- Linear Digital Power Control and Solid-State Switching for Fine Tuning your Boil.
- Turbo 500 Distillation Ready.
- Includes High Capacity Stainless Immersion Chiller with Hoses & Fittings.
- Two Sizes Available: 10.5 Gallon for 5 Gallon Batches and 6.5 Gallon for 2.5-3 Gallon Batches.
- Optional Recirculation Pump Kit - $99.00
- Stainless Steel Pump Head for the Anvil Brewing Pump - $30.00
- 10.5 Dimensions
Tank Diameter = 12.5 inches
Distance Across the Handles = 17 inches
Height of Base Unit = 29.75 inches
Lid = 3.25 inches
Total Height = 33 inches
Spigot Height from Base = 7 inches
Shipping Weight = 38 lbs
120V = 1600 watts
240V = 2800 watts
The Foundry 10.5 Gallon system can make a minimum batch size of 4 Gallons. We also offer the Foundry Small Batch Adapter Ring which takes the minimum batch size down to 2 Gallons.